BIM’s goal is to manage in a centralized and unique way all the 6 “dimensions” in which a work’s life is conventionally split:
- 1D CHOICHE OF THE TECHNOLOGY – IDENTIFICATION OF THE SKILLS – CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- 2D FINANCIAL PROGRAMMING
- 3D PARAMETRICAL MODELLING
- 4D PROGRAMMING AND SIMULATION OF THE CONSTRUCTION
- 5D COST ESTIMATION AND DEFINITION OF PERFORMANCE INFORMATION
- 6D MANAGING AND MAINTANANCE PROGRAMMING
Central and essential figure for the development of a BIM project is the BIM MANAGER. His task is to create the supporting structure that contains all the information of the project, defining the areas that all the different professionals have to deal with.
RL BIM SPECIALIST manages and coordinates, as a of BIM manager, a team of professionals already trained in the use of BIM technology.
RL BIM SPECIALIST can provide the realization of both the central model, common base of the different disciplines, and the single models of the different activities, that will be later integrated in a central model.
RL BIM SPECIALIST can also take charge of converting to BIM previous parts of the design realized with the CAD technology, thus incorporating them into a central model so as to obtain a much more fluid and homogeneous result.